Table of Contents
The eCommerce industry is flourishing. With online revenues on an upward climb, it’s a good time to jump on the e-commerce train and start your own business. And to grow your business, you need the right tools!
Developing an e-commerce strategy that engages customers, generates more sales, and fulfills orders seamlessly requires a unique combination of tools. Well, what tools can you implement to boost your business growth?
The answer is simple – eCommerce tools!
Ecommerce tools can help you expand your retail operation to an online store or start a new eCommerce business from scratch. To run your business successfully and to be a part of this growing industry in the long run, you must leverage the tools that are cost-effective, time-saving, and easily available in the market.
What are eCommerce Tools?
While running an eCommerce store, you have to create & sell the products, manage the inventory, handle the packaging, shipping, and payments, and regularly deliver offers and promotions. Having too many operations can be a tad overwhelming, but you cannot ignore your customers.
Ecommerce tools are the digital tools that make the entire eCommerce process manageable and successful. They simplify the operation, maintain customer relations, and ensure transparency in the team.
Online stores around the world benefit from a variety of eCommerce tools, including an all-in-one website builder, analytics plug-ins, and shopping cart software. In just a few clicks, online marketers can create and deploy complex campaigns using marketing automation software and content management systems.
So what’s the most effective eCommerce tool for 2022? The answer simply depends on the unique situation of your store. The following guide will help you choose the best eCommerce solution for your business.
5 Types of eCommerce Tools to Boost Your Business!
eCommerce tools come in many varieties, but all work towards automating, optimizing, and streamlining the processes involved in running an eCommerce store. For instance, drag-and-drop website builders, inventory management software, and analytics tools, among others.
Let’s dive in to know more!
1. eCommerce Platforms
Choosing the right eCommerce platform is the first step to building an online store. In essence, an eCommerce platform is what enables an eCommerce store to manage its core functions, such as product pages and order fulfillment.
- Shopify: Shopify is an all-in-one eCommerce platform that allows you to set up an online store and efficiently sell your products and services. The platform offers a robust set of eCommerce tools, including a website builder with customizable themes, built-in marketing features to help build, execute, and analyze digital marketing campaigns, a shopping cart with dynamic payment gateways, multi-channel selling, and more.
You can easily set up your Shopify store with our amazing three acres team!
- BigCommerce: BigCommerce is an eCommerce platform built for enterprise businesses. With it, you can host your own website, customize it to your liking, use SEO analytics tools, and sell across multiple channels.
- Wix: Wix eCommerce offers businesses all the tools and services they need to sell online and offline. It offers a drag-and-drop website builder and covers an array of features, including customizable templates, web hosting, domain name registration, several analytics tools, and robust inventory management.
2. Content Creation Tools
A content-driven eCommerce website can provide a powerful way to increase visibility. Additionally, eCommerce tools like these make the process fairly straightforward:
- WordPress: A free and open-source content management system like WordPress allows you to host and build websites, develop a blogging strategy to nurture customer relationships, establish your brand, and generate recurring traffic.
- Canva: Canva is an eCommerce tool that helps teams create visually appealing designs, even if they do not have much experience. Whether creating supportive imagery for your online store or designing your brand identity, Canva’s drag-and-drop tools and customizable templates make it easy to create and share well-designed assets.
3. Easy Communication Tools
Ecommerce communication tools are beneficial for maintaining the internal connections of an online business. This involves everything from having a dedicated space to communicate with the team to a platform that streamlines project management tasks.
- Slack: With Slack, you and your employees can chat in real-time with each other. The advantage of Slack is that it allows remote teams to collaborate, stay organized, and communicate about daily tasks.
- Coda: Coda is a robust productivity tool that manages different aspects of your business and is both highly editable and customizable. Additionally, the tool offers a Shopify pack that can easily be integrated with your Shopify store.
4. Sales & Logistics
Sales and logistics are extremely crucial for running an online business. In addition to the features offered by some eCommerce platforms, there are several prominent stand-alone options available. These include:
- Shipwire: Shipwire is a global fulfillment solution for growing brands that focus on fulfilling orders for direct-to-consumer, retail, and dropship channels. Integrated with your existing shopping cart and marketplace, Shipwire not only offers logistical support but also enables both national and international shipping.
- Veeqo: Veeqo provides inventory management and fulfillment tools for your eCommerce website. This one-stop shop for order fulfillment with real-time updates helps to prepare for your business’s future.
5. Marketing Automation
Marketing tools play an imperative role in improving customer engagement and increasing revenue. From boosting content marketing to running ads, the marketing tools help you cover them all!
- Buffer: The easiest way to increase your online store’s visibility is to establish a consistent social media presence. Buffer is an easy-to-use social media management tool that helps you build an audience organically while automating the process. It enables you to schedule social media content—via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn—in advance.
- Klaviyo: Klaviyo’s cutting-edge data science automatically generates predictions for lifetime value, optimal send time, churn risk, and gives personalized product recommendations. The real-time reporting of the software gets the most out of email campaigns, allowing each user to go down the sales funnel and generate greater ROI.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp provides a direct channel to customers and offers a dedicated space to share updates, promotions, and other information, that is, via newsletters. The tool easily integrates with Shopify and streamlines the entire marketing process by helping you build, send, and track email marketing campaigns.
Accelerate Your eCommerce Journey with The Right eCommerce Tools
All things considered, e-commerce tools can definitely boost your business and support it in the growth phase when used correctly. Whether you’re just getting started with e-commerce or looking to enhance your campaigns and content, the e-commerce tools on our list will help. And by using these e-commerce tools and services, you can maximize your online results and ensure your customers have a positive shopping experience.
So, if you are looking to start an online store or know anything about the digital eCommerce tools, connect with our team now! Three Acres can help you build the most successful websites with just a few clicks.