Shopify Store Tune Up and Best Practice Improvement Recommendation Report
Cars go in for a service, but when was the last time you serviced your Shopify store? If you’ve added apps, changed themes, added products, etc in the last 12 months your store will 100% benefit from our Tune-Up and Best Practice Recommendation Report.
- The expected outcomes of the report that focuses on up to three areas of opportunity are identifying and addressing key issues that are hindering the store’s growth.
- The report will provide actionable recommendations for improvement, which, if implemented, can help increase the store’s sales, improve customer engagement, and enhance overall website performance. By analyzing the primary areas of growth identified by the merchant, the report can help to optimize the store’s operations and address any concerns that may be holding it back. The outcome will be a more efficient and effective online store that is tailored to the needs of the merchant and its customers.
- The expected outcomes of this report that looks at all 9 areas of opportunity are to provide a comprehensive analysis of the Shopify store and uncover the areas that have the most growth potential.
- By reviewing the backend settings, analytics, discounts, sales channels, apps, theme design, communication with customers, Klaviyo campaigns and automations, and essential SEO factors, the report will identify areas for improvement and provide actionable recommendations. The report aims to improve website performance, increase customer engagement, and boost sales by leveraging Shopify’s hidden benefits and best practices. By implementing the recommendations, the store can expect to see an improvement in its bottom line and overall online presence.
How it Works
Book your report on this page using the booking form
Book a time for the 1 - 1 report review call
Accept Shopify collaborator access request
Grant Klaviyo access as soon as possible
Receive your report in 2 - 3 days
What We Do
- – Review 3 to 9 Areas of Opportunity
- – Action quick wins immediately to improve your site (with your approval)
- – Analyze your store to identify area’s of improvement
- – Review your Klaviyo integration to ensure current forms and flows are working
- – Summarize the findings in a report to be discussed during our 1 on 1
While analyzing your store to create the Best Practice Improvement Recommendation Report Three Acres will perform a tune-up. With your permission we will action quick win improvements that are best practice in eCommerce. (i.e. Including an email newsletter signup on the homepage or in the footer). The focus of the tune-up is to make sure that what’s there is working.
The main goals of the Best Practice Improvement Recommendation Report is to optimize your online store and Klaviyo. This service involves a 60 minute 1 on 1 review call, your personalized report, and a plan that will bring your Shopify store up to speed (literally) and offer you more bang for buck. The best part is, if you decide to move ahead with the recommendations, we’ll discount the first invoice by the cost of this service.
It’s important to know what this report isn’t trying to do. This report isn’t an technical SEO audit, there won’t be any keyword or backlink style recommendations. This report also won’t recommend changing platforms, changing your stores theme or other large projects, instead it will identify the areas that can be improved which are both reasonable and actionable. Lastly this isn’t a stock report, you’re not paying for a how-to guide pdf or a checklist, this report will be performed by us and the results are unique to your store.
What Are The 9 Areas Of Opportunity?
There are 9 Areas of Opportunity that will be reviewed
- Backend Settings
Shopify is always changing, and the Shopify settings pages hides a number of real benefits for merchants. Even if your store was setup only two months ago, there are hidden gems waiting to improve you customers buying journey.
When is the last time you looked at your anayltics page to help make a decision? While we all like to see how much we’ve made over a specific period, the anayltics page contains real decision making data that can help you shape your online store and improve your bottom line.
How many discounts codes does your store have right now? How many should it have? What’s an automatic discount? Discounts aren’t for every store, but the discount options built into Shopify can make a big difference when it comes to your next sale event.
- Sales Channels
Sales channel is a huge opportunity for any store but only if they are set up and integrated properly.
Shopify Apps can do a lot of good by adding functionality to a Shopify Store. However, they can also do a lot of bad by breaking or bloating the code and slowing down a store. Not to mention they might be charging you for features you’re not using.
- Theme Design
The theme controls the front end user experience. Reviewing that it is displaying your products properly, allow customers to find products easily and not preventing customers from learning the answers to their objections is really important.
- Communication with Customers
Do you make it easy for your customers to find the answers to their objections before buying your products? How are you making this easy and how are you communicating to them?
- Klaviyo (Campaigns and Automations)
Klaviyo is the best eCommerce email and email automation platform. Klaviyo’s deep integration with Shopify make it the go to platform for many merchants. Leveraging Klaviyo’s features is often one of the easiest quick wins a store can action.
- Essential SEO
While the goal of this Report isn’t to answer every SEO question, there are a number of essential SEO factors that should be considered for every store.
How to Grant Klaviyo Access
Book a Recommendation Report